Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Happenings

Millie Xmas 2008
Millie the Jingle Dog in 2008

I posted these photos on my T@B blog a few years ago, but they're still some of my favorites of Millie celebrating the first snowfall of 2008 out in the backyard.

This winter has been a bit more challenging for Millie.  She had surgery last week to take care of some minor things, and the vet discovered a cancerous tumor on her rear paw that could not be completely removed.

So, it looks like Millie will have to endure a few more visits to the vet in the coming months as we figure out the best treatment plan.  The good news is that it doesn't appear to be the very worst kind of cancer, so the odds look promising.

In the meantime, Millie is enjoying all the extra treats and toys she's been getting lately, and is looking forward to this season's first big snowfall in the backyard!

Millie Xmas 2008_surprise

Millie Xmas 2008_frisbee











While I may not have any travel posts for the next few months, I do plan to get more tech and general RVing posts completed.  Tech changes so quickly, that the posts I did last winter on Mobile Productivity are now getting pretty outdated, so lots of new toy and app discoveries to share with you soon!

Just noticed today that we're now up to 50 friends following this blog...wow!  My deepest thanks to everyone for all the kind and helpful comments you've made.  It was also great fun to finally meet some of you in-person this year and I hope more of us can meet up next year as our travels align.

Wishing everyone a very enjoyable holiday season & a joyous new year!






4 comments:

  1. Millie looks very jolly. Hope things go well for her at the vets.

    Happy holidays to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lynne,

    Millie looks so festive in the snow! I am so sorry to hear about her little paw, but trust she is already on the mend.

    I ended up towing my Honda CRV during my move from Georgia to Texas. I have to say, your "toad" post helped me have the confidence to do so! Thanks for your willingness to share such good info.

    Hope you and your family have a very happy holiday!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holiday's to you and your's.
    Millie I wish you well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about Millie's paw - I hope whatever treatment you decide on will be successful for her. Love the photos, hope she has as much fun in the snow this year.

    Merry Christmas to you and Millie from Me and Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook