Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alley Spring Mill

_MG_3569-Edit

The Jack’s Fork and Current rivers are protected by the National Park Service because they are spring-fed, crystal clear waters.  Perhaps the most magnificent of all these springs is Alley Spring.  It’s vibrant blue spring is particularly stunning in autumn.  On this fine morning, I happened to have the entire Spring all to myself, so I pulled my big camera and tripod out to take savor the opportunity!

_MG_3540-Edit

_MG_3571-Edit

_MG_3587

_MG_3588-Edit_MG_3606-Edit_MG_3618-Edit

I returned back to the RV to let Millie take a quick walk up to the stream before leaving.  She did something I’d never seen her do before—she immediately started drinking the water right out of the stream!  She instinctively knew that this spring-fed clear water was a savory treat for dogs as well!

IMG_2954IMG_2984

1 comment:

  1. We will certainly try and make this spring a must as well. Your pictures are beautiful. Millie looks like she is loving it!

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook